This policy was last updated: May 2018.
We hope you will enjoy using the Primary Locums North East Ltd website (“website”), and we want to make sure your experience is as safe and useful as possible. Here you can find out how our website works, what data we collect from you, how we use it, conditions where we may disclose this data to others and how we keep it secure. By using our website you agree to be bound by the terms of this policy.
Primary Locums NE Ltd (“Primary Locums”, “we” and “us”) takes the issue of security and data protection very seriously and strictly adheres to guidelines published in the United Kingdom Data Protection Act of 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which is applicable from the 25th May 2018. We are notified as a Data Controller with the Office of the Information Commissioner under registration number Z1612928 and we are the data controller of any personal data that you provide to us. Any questions relating to this policy and our privacy practices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information that we collect, why we collect it and how we use it.
We obtain information about you when you use our website and we also receive information from you, for example when you are viewing our services or making online enquiries. We need this information to enable us to provide our online services and where appropriate, our in house services enquired through the website. This section sets out in more detail what information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and how long we keep your information.
· To make an online enquiry, we require your name, and basic contact information. This information is required so that we can make arrangements to contact you back after dealing with your enquiry. You can also specify if you would like this information to be stored in a cookie, so as to avoid repeat typing in subsequent visits.
· When you search our site, we may store information on the content you searched for in a cookie so that we can personalise site content.
· We monitor visitor usage patterns to help us continually improve the site.
· Occasionally, we may use your e-mail address to send you information about changes to this website, we will ask you for permission to do so.
· Phone calls may be recorded, and any recorded calls will be retained for a maximum of 12 months and only be used for training and quality purposes and/or to prevent or detect crime.
We review our data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as required by law (we may be legally required to hold some types of information), or as set out in any relevant contract we have with you.
It is your choice whether you receive information such as marketing from us and you can select this by ticking the relevant boxes on the form where we collect your information. We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent. If you have agreed to receive marketing from Primary Locums NE Ltd we may e-mail to inform you of new services available from companies within the Primary Locums NE Ltd. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive this information, please send a written request to email@example.com. Also, all of our email marketing correspondence gives you the option to opt-out of receiving further marketing emails. Please note that you will still receive emails directly related to an enquiry you have submitted via our contact form.
If you have opted-in to receive marketing material from us, we will use your name and email address to send out this information.
Access to Your Information
You may request, at any time, a copy of the personal information the Company holds about you, at no cost. Should you wish to access or update the personal information that we hold, please contact us by sending a written request to Primary Locums NE Ltd, Oakfields Health Centre, Hamsterley Colliery, NE17 7SB or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to have the information the Company holds on your person removed, please request this in writing to Primary Locums NE Ltd, Oakfields Health Centre, Hamsterley Colliery, NE17 7SB or email@example.com, as long as your information is not pertinent to the completion of a contract or required for any legal reason it will be removed.
If you are concerned that we are not using your information in accordance with the law, or are not satisfied with our response to a request made above, then you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data transmitted to us electronically; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to restrict unauthorised access.
Data Storage and Use of Data Outside of the European Economic Area
We store your data on secure servers inside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
Cookies are small text files, placed on your hard disk by a web page server. They are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
We will use encrypted information gathered from the cookies to improve your online experience with Primary Locums NE Ltd.
Some of the cookies we use will expire after you close the browser window. These are called session cookies. Some cookies last longer than this, because they are used to identify return visits to the website.
Types of cookies:
· Session cookies are deleted when you leave our websites. They help keep track of your progress so you don’t have to enter the same information more than once.
· Persistent cookies stay on your device after your browsing session has ended. They will remember settings, preferences and details for the next time you use the websites.
· First party cookies are set by the website owner, i.e. Primary Locums NE ltd.
· Third party cookies are set by other parties, such as Google and Twitter.
· Necessary cookies are required for the operation of our website.
· Performance or analytical cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
To find out even more about cookies, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
The additional cookies that run during your session will collect information about your computer in the form of server logs, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions. Disabling cookies ensures that your IP address will not be recorded.
Primary Locums NE Ltd recommend that you accept cookies, as we use them to:
· Customise elements of our website’s layout and content, and test different designs of our websites to improve your experience.
· Recognise when a user has visited before, meaning we can see how many unique visits we receive. We can then make sure the websites are easy to use and have enough capacity.
· Remember your preferences and settings, such as text size and language.
· Recognise your device so you don’t have to provide the same information during your visit, or on subsequent visits.
· Help us identify errors and resolve them effectively.
· Establish what information is relevant to you while you are browsing our websites.
· Collect statistical, anonymous information about how our visitors use/interact with our digital services so we can improve them.
· Learn which parts of our websites are most popular and improve them.
· See how effective our online messages are.
However, you can choose to decline cookies by changing your browser settings.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Website may offer you the opportunity to share or follow information about us (or the website or our services) using third party social networking functionality (such as through “share this”, “like” or “follow” buttons).
We offer this functionality in order to generate interest in us, the website and our services among the members of your social networks, and to permit you to share and follow opinions, news and recommendations about us with your friends. However, you should be aware that sharing personal or non-personal information with a social network may result in that information being collected by the social network provider or result in that information being made publicly-available, including through Internet search engines.
Changes to our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Any changes we may make to our privacy & cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.